Whass up?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mangos

This is I think my absolute favourite fruit. To hear one of the participants today talking about his mango farm in Peru, wow! I must say I was almost drooling. Mind you, not only because of the mango. The guy was pretty tasty too. Only has a girlfriend. So hands-off, right?

Perhaps I am developing a conscience. Didn't used to be a problem, but I think it is now. So I will stay away from making any advances. Might develop into a friendship though, who knows?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    out of curiosity, just ask him where in Peru did he had his mango farm ok?
    saludos

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    In the north, on the coast, close to a desert area.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for asking, up north it's really very deserted. Like the sierra better, and the rainforest!
    saludos

     

Post a Comment

<< Home