Whass up?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The seminar

The seminar started today, and I must confess that I did not wear what I said in an earlier blog item. The reason was that I woke up to 7- Celsius, freeeezing! So I chose casual wear (warm) with a jacket and hood, which didn't fit with a hat unfortunately. If I'm lucky the weather will get warmer, and I still aim to wear the previously described outfit. Perhaps for the last day?

It was a really interesting day. We were 14 people, 8 women and 4 men. There were people from Peru, UK, Ireland, US, Taiwan, Italy, Nordic (me), Philippines and more. Several of the people had dual and in one case even triple citizenships. And yet we all got along from get-go. Isn't life sometimes amazing?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The seminar - January 2006

    Yep ... Swedish...

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    It may interest you to know that I lived in Switzerland since 4 years...

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It may...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home