Whass up?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Fav place

My favourite place here in Zürich is a tacky one. One of the reasons I love it is that it is full of strange people. You come across exec's in ties, tourists, heroin-abusers, the underprivileged (local idiot, and if you're lucky he won't take his teeth out), the party animals, the drunks, the once-in-a-while visitors, in fact, life.

One of the reasons that I love this place is that everybody is welcome. I have been to many countries and many clubs, and most of them have bouncers. This place have them too, but the other way around. They will throw you out if you do not behave. Bouncers elsewhere will not let you in, unless you are "cool".

Don't get me wrong, I love "cool" people, in fact I'm one of them (I'd like to think:), but the coolest thing of all is to accept everybody. Even if they're not like you.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have we been there already? If not, show me that ülace next time.

    Kirsten

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yes we have been there...:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home