Whass up?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Babe magnet

This blog item is directed to all men out there. If you wanna be a babe magnet (and I still have to meet a man who doesn't) you need to learn how to dance. The most boring and uninteresting-looking man gets attention from a woman when they can dance.

It is very attractive to watch a man who has the "moves". If he can get you to do the to-and-fro with determination and stamina, I guess the appeal to us women is that he can do it elsewhere too.

So, dance on men. It'll get you to where you want to be :)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Both!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Annika. Gess what - I'm female.

    However she is wright. And I'd just like to express is directly. A friend of mine - gess what, he is male (so same story) he once told me: I'm just checking out how women dance, so I know how there are in bed....

    any commetns?!?!?!?!

    Kirsten

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Just goes to prove I'm right :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home