Whass up?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I met a man

Well, guess this is not a surprising topic. I do meet a lot of them. However, this guy is a bit different. I have now seen him three times. The first time he spent talking about how happy he is with his wife since 25 years. Fine.

Second time we met, he told me about his son. Apparently his son, who is now 19 years old, is gay. Bit of a problem it seemed like.

Tonight I met this guy again. He approached me, and we said hello. The fact that he remembered my name was a big plus. The gay son was no longer a "problem" he told me. Good for him. I told him that some of my best friends are gay. Sexual preferences? What do I care? What I care about are good people. They can fuck a goat for all I care (you know what I mean), as long as the goat is up for it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home