Whass up?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lawyer

I happen to know a lawyer. I know, not the type of people you would normally mix with, is it? Guess I'm lucky, since this one happens to have not only a sense of humour but also a life outside work...whaddayaknow.

Anyway, this one does, and he is cool (again, surprising isn't it? Lawyers play in the same league as accountants when it comes to sense of humour). Just love it when I'm proved wrong.

So, here's the link for the band he plays in: www.division-kent.com. And apparently his stage name is "Sky Antinori". All I know about Antinori is that it is one of the best wines I ever had. Italian in case you didn't know. And called Villa Antinori, as supposed to the lawyer friend.

Just love it when people have more than one thing to their personality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home