Whass up?

Monday, December 12, 2005

Old friend

Just spoke to an old friend. We have known each other since 1988, half a lifetime it feels like. Well, perhaps half of my life time, not his :) You just have to guess which one is older...

This is a guy I play the lottery with since more than 10 years. In the meantime, he has renovated his kitchen, been to several fancy holidays, and yet he claims we have never won. Do I have to tell you that he is in charge of the numbers?

He also tells me he has never heard of my blog? Well, he has now. Look forward to comments.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you know, Yeah, I am now cognisant of this blog. I will put it on my list of blogs that I have to remember to visit at least monthly:). Who told you about my new kitchen? I did? Well, what can I tell you all, come and visit me and see my new bathroom.

    Sleep tight and don't be afraid if you see a woman dressed in white with candle light on her head tomorrow morning, it might be your blog hostess and not S:t Lucia.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Monthly...my ass! Cognisant? What an interesting word...todays word...tomorrow. In fact, it is so interesting even Cambridge dictionary haven't heard of it :)

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cambridge? Heard of Oxford dictionary?

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    No, never went to university...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home