Whass up?

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'll tell you why

The reason I blog is this: I have always been a trend-setter. Not meaning trend-setter in being the first ever in the world to do things, but in my world, with my friends, relatives etc. And change does not come easy to people. Not to me either, even though I am probably more inclined to accept change than most people. I like to be the first, despite that I've learned the hard way that it is not always good for me. In fact, rather the opposite.

I know this goes against my scaredy-cat first item on this blog, but I'm a woman, and as a womans prerogative I can change my mind at any time, right?

So, back to first sentence. As long as I can remember, I have always done things first (apart from the micro-wave i.e. :). And so, I know you will take your time but I am still convinced you will learn to like my blog. I hope :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home