Whass up?

Monday, December 12, 2005

Confrontation

Yes, I confronted the guy who phoned me at 3.15 the other night. This is how the conversation went the next day in the afternoon:
Me: What exactly were you thinking of when you phoned me last night?
Him: Not much.
Me: You nearly gave me a heart attack, thinking somebody died...
He hung up.

How very mature. What is it with you men? Why is it so difficult to say "I was drunk and stupid, I am sorry". Why is it that men always duck the problem, thinking it'll go away if you don't face it. Anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    And if you were thinking how I can attack somebody like this. Let me tell you why.
    1. Unless you know me and have visited me the last year you won't know who he is.
    2. The possibility of him reading this is about as close to zero as you can get. Mainly because I had to set up a mail-address for him, and force him to use it. That was a long time ago. (However, I wish he would read it and respond).
    3. I have been asked to be provocative, and I try my best.
    4. The only person I would embarrass on this site would be me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home