Whass up?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Teeny-tiny

Was hanging up the wash from the flatmate. I know, it's a fine line between being flatmates and being too intimate, but he left the wash in the machine so I thought I'd to him a favour and hang it up. Besides, some of my wash was in the machine too.

It reminds me of a charter-trip I did about 20 years ago. I shared an apartment with a Polish 60-something woman. I arrived late in the evening when she was already asleep and when I woke up the next day, she had unpacked my luggage and neatly folded my underpants and tops in the drawer. We had not even met! I guess that's when I got a bit mellow with intimacy. Since I realized she meant well. Hope flatmate will feel the same :)

And to be honest, it wasn't big clothes...guy is tiny. The smallest underpants I've seen since my brother was little :)...according to himself it's 60 kg's of man. Heck, I'm heavier than that!

Ok, so I won't be eating that chocolate today then...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was suprised..but thanks very much.. it was very kind of you..

    but i must say i strongly resent your opinion on the size of my underpants...$%$#@**@*

    it could potentially send wrong signals and is disasterous, particularly for somebody single as my self...!!!

    sincerely
    your flatmate

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Ok, so maybe size isn't everything :)??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home