Whass up?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Taxi

So like said I had an outing with my friendgirl. We had a really good time with some good music and dancing. I then walked her to the train, waved her off and went to find a taxi.

Got a woman taxi driver. So naturally I asked her how it was to drive a taxi at night. I mean, I wouldn't do it. Scary stuff. Drunk people. Mostly men I would think. You know.

So said: "so nothing bad ever happened to you?". Her reply was: "not until now". And I couldn't stop laughing. Turned out that she wasn't that fluent in English, so she didn't understand why I was laughing so much. I tried to explain to her how it sounded, but when you have to explain a joke it's not funny anymore right?

Anyway she was nice so gave her a hefty tip. I for one know what it is like not to be fluent in a language :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home