Whass up?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wine-tasting

I know, I know, I know, I did blog about this before but wine-tasting guy showed up again. Actually, we kinda prompted him to...imagine that :)? And I have learned tonight that flatmate cannot take more than two glasses of wine before getting "forgetful" (read drunk :).

Anyway, we were having a really nice evening, and then my friendgirl and I went out to explore Zürich by night. Why I know flatmate was drunk? Two reasons. The table was full of about 14 glasses when coming home (from the wine-tasting) and the food was left on the table.

But the real give-away was that the dvd was playing a movie. In German. Flatmate doesn't speak German...

HAHAHAHA!

PS. Wine-tasting guy actually has a name. Patrick. And he was writing very nicely in my guestbook...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home