Whass up?

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Age

Just spent 1 hour and 5 min on the phone to a friend of the family. He's 94. Clear as cristal. Funny to talk to.

A great person, making lotsa jokes. So I asked him how his kids are (one is 66 and the other one 71 :)...he said fine. His girlfriend however is a bit wobbly, and she's only 76 :)

Told him I have the same age difference with my ex...

Asked him if he stopped driving a car yet (he knows my views on this subject) and he said no. "I went shopping today". Ok, so there is no changing this guy.

I'm glad to have such good people around me, people who are happy to hear from me, people who like to talk to me. And I love the fact that they are all different, agewise, colourwise, experiencewise, languagewise and whateverwise...

PS. Even Swisswise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home