Whass up?

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Boring

Thought I'd never say this. But my usual place was boring tonight. I didn't feel like it. My friendgirls didn't. Only the very-very-very drunken people did. Yes I know that should give me a hint. But really.

Normally this place gives me a boost. Something to laugh about. Something to blog about for that matter. But today? Empty (ok the place was not, but I felt). Maybe it's just me not in the mood. Which is indeed a scary thought...

so shape up Annika, there's certainly a party you're missing tonight! Oh dear...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jep, it was very, very, verrrrrrrrrrry boring!
    Your Friendgirl

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I know, and you were wiser than I leaving early. But I was only half an hour later...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home