Whass up?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

This thing

When I grew up we always had this thing of waving people off. Seeing them off to wherever they were going. I do this with all my friends here in Zürich. They don't understand why. Meaning I walk them to their car, train, bus whatever. To see them off. Some of them laugh, and most of them find it strange. But it's my thing ok?

Tonight though, I was told off. Take the last bus!!! Ok, so I caved in. And now I'm here blogging waiting for her to sms me that she's home safely.

It's gonna be a make or break situation. Because if she doesn't tonight, I will never ever let her go to the train alone again!

It's my thing ok, let it go :)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, your safety may be important to your friends too! So it's important that you get your last bus.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Thanks, but the alternative would've been taxi. I always play it safe :)

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    It's your thing, and a very good thing.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Walter, can I ask you a favour? Since I haven't upgraded to the next blogger-version I cannot see which items you comment on. Can you please state the headline of the item when you comment?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home