Whass up?

Friday, November 10, 2006

11 11 11 11

On Saturday it's 11.11 (for my Aussie reader: 11 of Nov :). And at 11.11 (that's the time :) the carnival starts. What carnival? No clue, but it's another one of these Zürich things that always seem to happen. And who am I to question another party?

So, promised a friendgirl that I'll be there. Only, 11.11 on Saturday morning is not really me. So said I'll be there but later. Ok, if I could choose very very much later, but they only play until 14.00 so guess I'll have to get out of bed early-ish on Saturday.

The things you do for your friends :)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    You're a good friend. ;)

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yes absolutely! Nothing to do with me being a party animal whatsoever...

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    You a party animal? Let's find out, tell me what rings you have on which fingers, or take a picture of both hands for me to see and I can tell if you're a "true" party animal, or just a domesticated beast of burden.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    No rings, 10 fingers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home