Whass up?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Service

I really like good service, it makes me happy when people who are in service-professions really enjoy to give good service. Unfortunately it is not very often you see that, unless you go to really posh and expensive places and not even there you can be sure.

Was in a bar the other afternoon (!). Yes, we had a beer after class. Actually I had white wine, but that doesn't matter. Had to go to the "klo" after a while, and in none of the three toilets there were paper. So went back upstairs to point this fact out to the staff. In the meantime a friendly classmate gave me some tissues.

About 1,5 hours later I had to go again. Guess what? Still no paper! And this is supposedly a popular place!?!

Nah, better stick to my favourite place. The service there is excellent. They have been trained by me for years :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home