Whass up?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween

I know I'm late about blogging about this, but hey, I'm a busy woman. First of all I made my first Halloween-pumpkin, still have yellow fingers from carving this thing. It ain't easy, in case you haven't tried.

Second, I heard this joke: "you know it's Austria's national day today?". I said no. They went "Hallo Wien!". Ok, I got it. So told the joke to my Austrian friends in the evening. They didn't get it. Maybe it was my accent, or maybe the Austrians are little brothers and sisters of Germany. They just don't get jokes :) ?

5 Comments:

  • At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that joke is appalling! the Austrians must have a better sense of humor after all

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yeah ok, it wasn't very funny I admit :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo Zürich!
    Hallo Annika!

    I got it with the austrians,,and we are no little brothers of ze germaniens,sorry for that.....

    Nice Greetings to Zürich from Hallo Wien.

    Meet me in ze Wolfshöhle.....
    first joke for this day.....you got it?????
    Bye....

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hallo R!

    I actually like the Austrians, so don't worry :)...yes, see you over the weekend??

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Oh, I get it...you're A. Hello A!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home