Whass up?

Friday, November 24, 2006

The menu

Got questioned this evening about what i will serve tomorrow. I'm sure it had nothing to do with my friend having a "friendgirl" for dinner tomorrow. When I asked him about what he felt he said "I like her, she's becoming a friend". Meaning he'd like to f... her. Men are so easy...but don't tell him I said that :)

Anyway this is the menu for tomorrow:

Starter: Prosecco and potato chips.

Main: Chili chicken, potatoes in the oven and a fried mix of peppers, onion, courchette and mushroom.

Dessert: surprise, one of my guests will bring.

Drinks: Prosecco, white wine (Sancerre) and red wine (Shiraz).

And if we're really lucky my Irish friend will make Irish coffees...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mhhhh sounds good... see ya later

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The menu"

    Well, hope the menu turned out just as good as it sounds.

    By the way, she is already a friend. But yes, I'd been contemplating turning it into a f***!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    The food was great, including the chocolate mousse brought by one of the guests...mmm.

    Yes, of course you have...men = easy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home