Whass up?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Absolutely necessary

I now know what I have missed all my life. A kitchen accessoire. A spaghetti thingie (gungeli for the Swiss). A device which has four different-sized holes in it, to measure how much spaghetti to cook for 1, 2, 3 and guess what? 4 people. You simply stick the (un-cooked) spaghetti in the hole and voila! There you have it.

Mind you, it doesn't say how hungry you have to be. If it's mini, medium or large portions. Well I guess, no device is perfect :)

I really don't know how I have lived all my life without it!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to have one of those a while back, hmmm, whatever happened to it?
    anyway its great as long as you use the 2 person hole for a 1 person meal, otherwise you're still hungry. or likely I'm just greedy

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I always cook too much of most things anyway, which is not so bad. Can be microwaved the next day.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats assuming you have a microwave (which I dont) and are not greedy (which I am). I just end up eating the whole lot even if it is too much

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Who doesn't have a microwave? Yes I admit I was doubting the technology. In the 80's. But now?

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me. Its not a matter of doubting the technology, I just almost never feel the need for one at home, so it would just take up valuable space and smell funny for no reason.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Smell funny?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home