Whass up?

Monday, November 13, 2006

Flexible

Had the most wonderful idea, followed by that request of my traits. I just do one at a time, which means I get 10 blog items out of one idea! Excellent. AND I get to talk about myself on request. Hang on, it's my blog :)

So the exercise was about 10 different traits and then you were supposed to grade them for other people and for yourself. So in the end you had a matrix showing what you thought about yourself, vs how other people saw you. Very interesting.

First one was flexible. And the grades were:
extremely visible: I
clearly visible: I
visible: IIII
mediocre: IIII
weak:
very weak: I
extreme weak:

We were twelve people in total, but since a few of them didn't get that you have to do grades for all traits and all people, not all have a total of twelve. Get it?

My own grading was visible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home