Whass up?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Inspiration

So, since I stayed in both Friday and Saturday (what is WRONG with me?) I figured I had to go out and see some people. Flatmate thought I was funny, since I could see him, but hey, I meant different people. And once you did meatballs with somebody it's kinda over :)

And there I went. To my usual place (where else?). And even though the music was crap, it was kinda funny. For a Sunday I have to say it was a lot of people. Almost full. First I wrote down an anecdote about all my visitors next week. Yes, I get inspired by being around people, music and yes ok, I had some wine :)

Then this woman next to me started to talk. Turned out she was from Graubünden. This is so strange, once you start talking about something/somebody/someplace it keeps on popping up. Well, at least this one spoke sorta proper German. It was actually fun. And I like the fact that I can communicate with all sorts of people. She was born 1939. Which is in case you wondered long-long-long before I was even a twinkle in my parents eyes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home