Whass up?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chur

Chur is a city in Switzerland. In Graubünden. The place I have been told they shoot first and ask questions later. Just now watching a tv recording from there. Looked it up on the net. For the 10th year they have a schlager-parade. A bit like the streetparade in Zürich, or any other big party. Only to me it sounds a lot like Oktoberfest-music. Very funny, I'm sitting here swinging my butt on the chair :)

http://www.schlagerparade.ch/web/indexflash.php

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: Chur

    Don't make me puke. How can any lowly schlager-parade be compared to the street-parade? Get it together girl!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Street parade had 200K people less than previous years due to weather. Perhaps if they played schlager instead of techno, more people would've shown up???

    Do I need to remind you of the dancing in a very tacky place in ZH?

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: Chur


    ... don't remind me

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    And not for the last time :)...it's a promise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home