Whass up?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Talent

Of course I have one or two. Or so I'd like to think :)...but if there was one talent I could have it would be singing. Being musical, have a singing voice. Wouldn't it be great?

Especially since I love music. Ok so not techno, rap, jazz and probably a few others but most music I like. Classic, pop, rock'n'roll...love it! And if it's live, even better.

OK, so have to think about which talents I do have...will get back on the subject...which may take a while :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So I say thank you for the music... for giving it to me. I sing gospel every week. I am sure you can try if you like.

    Susanne

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    If you have ever heard me sing, I don't think you'd have suggested it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home