Whass up?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Awkward

Well not much but a bit. Since I was a good girl yesterday (alco-free and not going out) thought I'd go out this evening. Just for a little while you know. Turns out a friendgirl was out too. And she brought another friendgirl. And then of course I knew some others, so it was fun. Figured a few drinks and some music would make me forget this course I have to attend tomorrow again.

Only, lover boy showed up again. And this time it was more difficult to ignore him, since there were less people. But must say I'm getting good at this. Was able not to look at him once (at least not when he was looking, so eyes never met). Honestly wish he would go away. This is "my" place, not his.

Anyway, had some good chats with the people I knew, and then left. And like Scarlett said: Tomorrow is another day. Only bet she didn't have to attend this course :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home