Whass up?

Friday, September 15, 2006

Discussion II

And for all of you out there who seemed to be serious about my rambling on in the Discussion item last Wednesday, this is just my thoughts on the subject, ok?

Read in the newspaper yesterday that sex with animals is allowed in Denmark. Provided the animal isn't hurt (hello, how would you know?) Apparently this pony is very popular. Has had 200 customers this year. Assume it was a she :)

Don't know why, but this topic was brought up today in the beer-after-class gathering. Strange really, since we've known each other only since yesterday. Which led to all sorts of "experiences", you know, I've heard this, I was told that type of thing. And when one of the women happened to say: "I was brought up on a farm" we collapsed with laughter. It was just that type of atmosphere.

I don't have any hopes that this class will improve, but my fellow students may make up for it :)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Time Traveller said…

    thought this might be relevant :) seeing as we're talking about sex with animals.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hilarious!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: Discussion II

    I'm jealous. An undemanding, subserviant, cheese producing wife that can't speak any known language for only $50. I wonder if she's pretty...

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    That is funny. And gross at the same time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home