Whass up?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Secret

Some wise person said: "a secret between two people can only remain a secret if one of them is dead". This I believe to be true, even though I would like to think of myself as dependable and trustworthy. Not that I go around talking about other peoples lives, but a secret that is confided in you is sometimes a burden. You have to think about what you can say and to who.

Gossip is whole other ballgame though. That can be fun and is often a source of my blog items. A blog is not meant to be 100% truth, which means that I sometimes exaggerate a teeny, tiny bit :). However, I'd like to point out, that I do not make things up, which one of my visitors thought.

Going out tomorrow evening, hoping that I'll get some new blog ideas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home