Whass up?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Abendessen

Which in English means dinner. Had a great one yesterday. Have this friend, who is all business-minded (well, sorta) during day time, and who turns into Jamie Oliver of Switzerland in his spare time. Lucky me. Who gets invited.

So, we had scallops, prawns, tuna fish (I was told it was red, not that I would've noticed the difference, what? Does yellow tuna fish exist? Or pink? Green?) and bread toasted in olive oil. Delish! And that was only the starter...

Main course was chicken made in a dish with olives, olive oil (obviously a favourite...and yes, it is with me too), potatoes, carrots, leek etc etc.

Dessert was chocolate mousse and tiramisu. And all through it was either margaritas or red wine. What can I say? The man knows how to cook...if nothing else :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home