Whass up?

Friday, August 18, 2006

Idiot

Know I blogged about this before, but what do you do when you have a really good friend (girl) who has an idiot boyfriend? I really like her, but her boyfriend? No bitte. Idiot, moron etc is what I think.

It's so difficult. Like her, but not him. On one hand, I have to accept him since she apparently loves him, on the other hand, I think he's not worthy. Hmmmm. Dilemma.

And yes, she knows how I feel. Doesn't make it any easier though. Advice, anyone?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Made very similar experiance. I just went out with my girlfreind, didn't bother about him.... In the meanwhile they are seperated!

    There's nothing to do for you, it's her to come to a cetain point where she feels he is not worthy.

    Just keep him out of you thought and have fun with her.

    Ze German

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Exactly what I try to do...but it's still difficult...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home