Whass up?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cigar

Interesting. This cigar-smoking guy joined the table tonight. But when he dipped his soon-to-be-smoked cigar in my wine glass, I got kinda irritated. He then proceeded to toast me. You know, clinking your glasses, smiling and saying toast, pröschtli, skal, prost or whatever, I thought he went a bit too far. I mean, excuse me, first you stick your friggin cigar in my glass and then you want to toast?

So, in no uncertain terms I made my point. Which means he bought a bottle of wine. Only, not the wine I drink. Guess he missed the point completely. Mind you, he was German :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kinda irritated. thats disgusting.
    It reminded me that once a guy put his (pre-chewed) chewing gum in my drink. he certainly heard all about how unimpressed I was, not that it helped much. he was so drunk and such an idiot that he just didnt get it.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Idiots come in all shapes and forms...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home