Whass up?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Milano

Off to Milan tomorrow so won't be any blogging over the weekend. One of the things I really adore with this country is that you're really in the middle of Europe. 4,5 hours train ride from Zürich, beautiful scenery, in the restaurant wagon they have a fantastic cheese plate (wine not so good, but I thought of that...just the slight hiccup of serving something you brought...not bought...but I'm sure we'll find a solution). And you cannot smoke on the train. Friggin Italians! They usually have moral like ants, i.e. non-existent, but when it comes to smoking...guess they felt they had to do something. Since they don't do much else :) Or let me rephrase that, they do a lotta things, most of them not good, but in smoking terms, too EU-friendly :)

Will be great I'm sure. And since I'm going with the not-being-on-time guy I told him the train leaves at 16.00. It's not. It's 17.00. Haha. And FYI he's plan B. I originally planned to go there with another friend. Good thing I booked separate beds :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home