Whass up?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Street parade

This is an event that takes place yearly in Zürich. It has about a million visitors. Considering that only less than 400K people actually do live here, it's a lot. The city goes crazy, and so does the people. The music is not to my taste though, techno? What is that really? Somebody who got a bit too much let lose in a studio...I think so.

Anyway, the party is cool. I remember three years ago, when I was new here. I kinda got sucked into it, thinking 'yes, I'll go and watch and then go home'. Not. Not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. Not enough space to move. Three years ago it was a hot-hot-hot summer (40°C - 104°F). So I kinda got with the flow. Must admit, I wasn't too difficult to persuade :)

Ended up swimming in Limmat (the Zürich river) at four in the morning. Not bad. And soon we're at it again...check this out: http://www.streetparade.ch/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home