Whass up?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Never

Today I did something that I've never done before. I walked home. I was told when I left the last two cities I've lived in, that I left three bartenders and two taxi drivers jobless when leaving the city.

Why you ask? Don't really know. Just felt a bit full (without having eaten too much), not drunk one bit (surprising) or maybe it was just because it's a full moon?

Was only a little bit scary when I passed the club for black people. And I mean clad in black, not black-coloured (which doesn't matter anyway). They had clothes with lotsa laces, chains and big fluffy skirts (ok, the girls did), and the make-up was all black. Why? Beats me. Guess they thought they were cool.

And it's only 20 min walk, which probably did me good :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home