Whass up?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Suckers

There is a woman who frequents the same place as I do. She is different from most other people, but not in a good way. I believe she's on drugs. But she still looks kinda good. At least if you do not look too closely. She has this thing about men. She likes them (in that way she's not too different from other women), but she likes them only when they pay for her drinks.

I have seen her being "friendly" (extremely friendly) with a guy, who was drunk enough to pay for her drinks, leave with him. Then come back, and do the same thing with another guy. The same evening. Hurray for her. At least she gets the drinks paid for :)

And I guess just about here my feminist side kicks in. Who in their right mind would like to depend on a man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home