Whass up?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Religion

Not my cuppa tea if I may say so. And since it's my blog, I can :). However, think it must be fantastic to be able to rely on something "higher" than yourself. To blame everything that goes wrong on people, and give the credit to some "god" for good things that occur. Personally like said, think it's a loada crap. But good luck to those who do believe. Must be nice to have something to hang on to when things go pear-shaped.

And I must admire a friend of mine who is religious. Muslim to be exact. Doesn't drink alco and stays well sorta faithful to the wife. One slip doesn't count, does it :)? A good guy. Which I'm sure most muslims are. Unlike the picture we get from tv, where they all seem to fight some holy war I yet have to understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home