Whass up?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finland

I cannot friggin believe it. Finland won the Eurovision song contest. Not because it's Finland, but the outfit? Hello people! Here was I thinking monsters were for kids. I give them that though. They were different. If only they could sing.

But think this is a first for Finland. Winning the ESC. So good luck to them.

And had a good evening watching it with a friend. But according to him, the votes should have gone to my country :)

PS. The sarcastic comments from the guy on BBC Prime made the evening!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay monsters!!! the outfit was the whole reason they won I reckon, like you said, at least they were different from the run of the mill drivel all the other countries did

     

Post a Comment

<< Home