Whass up?

Monday, March 27, 2006

Business idea

OK, here's a thought. Not from me, but from somebody I know. What if you wanted to make a "book/diary" from your blogs for the year? On paper. Fantastic idea.

I know, you can copy everything to Word and make it into a book thingie, but better would be if somebody would offer to do it for you. In a bookie kind of way.

One thing I have noticed about this blogging thing is that it is still in its infancy. Last week there was a hosting problem, which apparently google was in charge of. Took them "ages" to fix. Meaning more than one day. Took them actually five days which in internet terms is "eternity".

Also, while I'm at it...I have noticed that the "blogs we have noticed recently" icon on blogger.com is only random. I have clicked on some of these, and they have only been updated in December 2005. How un-cool is that? Just means it is random, and not by choice.

Anyway, if somebody would offer this service, I would be the first one to sign up. Even if it cost me money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home