Whass up?

Monday, March 27, 2006

Goodbye

Weird. Said goodbye to my friend today, who is moving to Australia. Think we were both quite emotional, and yet, the goodbye wasn't. Think it was because we both realized it wouldn't be a good idea to drag things out (also, probably because I promised the boyfriend not to).

Anyway, it was good. It was a hug, and goodbye. Just like that. Guess it was because I knew it wasn't forever. She will be back (or worst case, I will have to visit :)...but boy, am I gonna miss her!

Who else will stay up with me until four in the morning, drinking wine and solving the world's problems?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was expecting it be be much more emotional too. I think I shut down all my emotions last week to avoid the pain. but yes, only temporary.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I take that as a promise...see you soon then :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home