Whass up?

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Zürich - a little big city

Zürich is great. I have lived in 5 countries and more cities than I care to remember, but Zürich has managed to grab my heart. I love it. I know I bitch a lot about the country, but like said before it's a love-hate-relationship. I guess with focus on love.

Where else in the world can you find a city that is so small (less than 400K people) and yet so international? You have everything here, a quality lifestyle, an international environment, central location, and yet, a city that you can actually walk around and see everything in an hour. Challenge for you readers. Where else in the world will you find this?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... and I have to add that nowhere you can have a boat place so centrally. There is only one problem, the waiting list - but I know people they bought the boat and got the boat place at the best location you can have if you do not have a car... al

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Somebody I know :) ??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home