Whass up?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

TGIF - tomorrow

Time for dinner with friends again. This is what I will make tomorrow:

Starter: the traditional salad with dressing. Only here in CH people always eat salad after the main course. Sometimes the Swiss are strange. Doesn't stop me from serving it as a starter though.

Main course: chicken wings in a stew kind of way with mushroom, pepper, onion and carrots. Brussels sprouts served on the side. Potatoes (cut french-fries-wise) in the oven with salt, olive oil and rosmarin (from my balcony).

Dessert: a cambozola (will walk by itself from the kitchen to the dining table :)

Coffee. Anything from the bar.

Lotsa wine of course. Does it sound good?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was that the diner I've missed since I wasn't in Zürich?

    mmmhhhhhh.....


    Kirsten

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yes it was...and I can make it again when you come to visit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home