Whass up?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Befriending

This is something I am usually very good at. I can talk to most people. But I think that I this evening have met the master (mistress? - was a woman), meaning somebody better than me (I?) on this subject (ouch!). Remember when I was listing the three different types of men. Well, if you don't you have to read the blog more carefully :)

Anyway, the number three category included the kebab man, which my Aussie friend today befriended big time. Not in a "I-want-to-sleep-with-you"-way, but more in like "I-want-to-know-all-about-you-in-a-research-type-of-way". They were biting like fish out of the water.

So ok, it might have helped that she is young and beautiful, but still she expresses a real interest. And I can tell you, that next time she is hungry for a falafel, they will remember her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home