Whass up?

Friday, February 10, 2006

Swiss people vs generations

I was born without the sense-of-direction-gene. I just don't find my way around. I can look at a map, and think I know where I'm going. Not.

This evening, I was kind of sure where I was going to meet the biz-people. Got off the tram (here in Switzerland you are a loser driving a car, everybody goes by public transportation), and walked in the direction I thought was right.

After about 2 min I stopped and asked two young girls if they knew where it was (not that stupid, ok, had the address written down on a post-it). Turned out that the girls were part of a group. Of about 10 youngsters. They all stopped, discussed and one of them pulled out a map. Felt kind of funny, them making all that fuss.

Found the place, and what can I tell you? I like the young Swiss better than the old? At least they are more helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home