Whass up?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Live music vs the opposite

I'm not into music as such. I like some background sound at times, but I'm useless when it comes to knowing who's singing. I know, these days it's all about ipods and thingies, and I just couldn't care less.

However, live music is a different thing. I've been to jazz clubs (and I really do not like jazz, where's the melody?), blues clubs, all sorts of places. But what I really enjoy is the live type of music. And I did enjoy these clubs, because it was live.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot get excited about cd's, or whatever music is played. Unless it's live, I'm just not with it.

You may now shout "old!", but I don't think that's it. I've been the same all my life. Weird? Sure.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unfortunately we couldn't make it this time. But you get the next chance to listen to life music, altough we play blues and jazz next to some other styles.

    Kirsten

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    OK, I'm up for everything...once :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home