Whass up?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Morning

I am certainly not a morning person. When I have a day off, like today, I do not appreciate the telephone ringing before noon!

But today when it happened I wasn't angry at all. Friends in other time-zones can call me anytime. Had a 1,5 hour chat with a friend down under, who I haven't talked to in a long time. Waaaah, I miss you girl! What are you doing so far away?

But I understand her. A good job, sunshine all the time, relaxed attitude, close to the ocean. What's not to like?

However, I do prefer Zürich. I really do like it here. Especially today when the sun is shining and I have a day off :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew deep down you really did like the Swiss and their reservedness

    I'll call at a more reasonable hour next time :)

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Probably since I'm so reserved myself, HAHA!

    You can call anytime babe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home