Whass up?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Feminism?

When we were asked to present our goals in class last week, I presented two. It's a bit like when we were requested to show on a time/%-age scale when we're most active in the day. I was the only one drawing a curve outside the box. Hello Swiss? Wake up and smell the roses. You don't always have to live inside that box.

Anyway, back to the topic. My first goal is to win 1M euro. On the SMART-model it's not very realistic but I figured some sense of humour would fit in. Only the teacher didn't get it. She continued to "preach" that nothing is that unrealistic. "You could always marry a millionaire". X-cuse me? People like her really are a threat to society. And feminism. Don't think she knows what it means. Whatever happened to make a career yourself? Take responsibility. Mind you, since she's the teacher for this (xdfeasröeöhj) course, I suppose there's your answer.

Really sad!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: Feminism?

    I don't understand how a woman going all out to marry a millionaire is incompatible with feminism. Surely that effort alone qualifies as some kind of self-determined career move. Furthermore, such women tend be genuinely professional within this chosen career path!

    Fortunately, I'm poor...

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    "genuinely professional within this chosen career path"...i.e. prostitutes???

    Yes, I agree I'm blond, but not necessarily stupid!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have nothing against having a relatinship with a millionaire who is:

    intelligent, humorous, good looking, at my age...and...I love him, he loves me...and...I still can have my own interets and friends - he as well of course... additionally we have some same interests and friends...and...and...and ...

    That wouldn't be that bad.....

    Where are these millionaires ??? :-)))

    Ze German

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Answer: they don't exist :)

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's the issue :-))
    ze German

     

Post a Comment

<< Home