Whass up?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Google

I am not a techie. Really not. But when I saw another blog commenting on the visitors, it made me realize that I need something better than sitemeter to measure my precious visitors. Only when I try to sign up I get a message to post this:

thisllnotworkgoogleisshite
scriptsomethingsomethingsomething
la-di-da-di-da-di-da
scriptagainetcetcetc
la-di-da-di-da-di-da

Where the f... am I supposed to copy-paste this? In order for it to work on blogspot (which incidentally is owned by google...as I understand it)?

Anybody? Somebody? Surely not everybody, but hopefully nobody...

PS. When I tried to publish this post, it gave me an error message: "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: etc etc", so will adapt the message above. It's just to give you an idea anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home