Whass up?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Between

So in between all my activities I'm checking my blog. No comments :(...but a few visitors. So just wanted to tell you that I once again went out with the boat on my own. Gosh, I'm good. Navigating, management, social skills (yes, on the lake everybody is friendly and wave), music, and yes some wine. Due to the interference of duty (this f...ing course) I was only able to go out late afternoon. And even later a friend of mine (who worked until six) wanted to join, so I got back and got him. Then we cruised again on the lake.

Only he didn't bring his swim shorts. Hello? Think it was maybe deliberate :)...anyway, since I'm not the prying type I turned around when he was swimming so I didn't see much. Nothing really. Pity.

But it was a nice few hours. Better take the opportunity of every day that is still warm and sunny. And gotta say, it's 21 Sep so not too bad for Zürich this time of the year.

And now, off to Oktoberfest! (I'm telling ya, there is no free time for this busybody :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's a comment! Let's turn that :( into a much better :D !!!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    What does THAT mean?

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And here I thought you understood English... :( = bad ... :D = better than :) (Of course I relaize that's not English, but smiley talk...)

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I'm pretty good in English but relaize is a word I do not understand. Unless of course you mean realize :)

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, "realize" ... (It was late, I had a few drinks ... you know, the standard excuses for typos...) ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home