Whass up?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rhyme

When I had a big party 5 years ago I made a rhyme for every person on the party. It was kinda difficult since I had people from nine countries and I tried to make it in their own language. Not that we're talking nine languages, it was three. Coincided with the three languages I spoke at the time.

So now, when I'm planning a new party I was thinking of doing the same. Only I am about to give up, it is difficult to rhyme in German. Not sure whether it is because I don't speak it fantastically good, or if it's the language. It's also the fact that if I rhyme in one language, most of the other people won't understand, and I will have to translate it. And rhyming is very very difficult to translate.

Have to admit I've given up. Will do a small introduction instead for the people who do not know each other. That I can do in three languages, no problem.

Problem solved :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can help you to get the German Rhymes - but very likely does not make sence when it comes to me...no surprise for me than.

    :-))))

    Ze German

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yeah, why don't we do that at 3 in the morning :)...think of the lyrics we would come up with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home