Whass up?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Too many?

Can there be too many guys? Good question. This evening I was early in the place where we were meeting. Had some food, were bringing the two free newspapers (20 min and Heute)...yes, I try to read in German every day to keep my very newly acquired language skills up. Opposite of me at a few tables away there were two kinda gorgeous men sitting. Both were observing me.

And guess what? I got cold feet. It was so difficult to decide which one to flirt with, with them sitting next to each other and all. And I got these thoughts. What if I flirt with the wrong one (perhaps he has a rabbit-cooker girlfriend or something?). So I didn't flirt with any of them.

What is this? I am not the shy type exactly. Perhaps I should've just gone up to them, grabbed the one I wanted (oh dear, which one was it again?), and dragged him home...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home