Whass up?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Too skinny

One thing I will never do in my life is to sleep with somebody who weighs less than myself. Not that I'm fat or anything, but there is a limit. Somebody sat down on my lap today (as a joke) and it wasn't exactly comfortable. Who wants a skinny butt? Not me.

Interestingly enough when I try to do a review (a tad difficult now when I've reached a more mature age :) I realize that my boyfriends have been all sorts of people. Not only tall, dark and handsome (very few actually, too few?), but short tall, fat skinny (ah well, not exactly skinny-skinny), blond dark red, funny and not so funny etc etc.

Guess it must have something to do with hormones, feromones or whatever they are called these days...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I reckon it has something to do with fashion trends, or changing ideas of whats atractive over time. These days skinny, bony men that are smaller than me are just not attractive. on the other hand I have had a couple of skinny boyfriends, but that was back when I was young and edgy men (well, boys) that played guitars, smoked pot and were skinny and unhealthy seemed cool. oh how disillusioned I was

     

Post a Comment

<< Home